Step 1: How to onboard buyer?
- User need to navigates to MyMall website: MyMall | KUSKOP (mymallmalaysia.my)
Step 2: How to view and select available products in MyMall?
- User can view all kinds of items available in the marketplace via 5 methods. Home, Limited Offer, All Brand, All Categories & Search Function
- User can gather comprehensive information of the products via click and access the Product Details, Image & Media, Previous Review & Purchasing, Price, Quantity Available & Total Amount
- User can also view the seller/merchant online shop and share the products across other platforms such as email, WhatsApp, and other social media
Step 3: How to communicate and having a conversation with the seller in MyMall?
- User are able to communicate directly with seller/merchant via live chat through clicking the “Message to Seller”
Step 4: Does the user able to manage the products filration such as adding to cart, purchase, wishlist and comparison?
- Yes. User are able to proceed with adding the selected or preferred product into cart, purchase, wish list or comparison. For purchasing the user are required to perform and check out processes inclusive of payment and verification
Step 5: To complete the purchasing, user need to login or register an account for first comer. What are the details required?
- First time user performing account registration must fill in details as following with Name, Email Address, Password, Phone Number, IC Number and acknowledgment of Agree on the Terms & Conditions and Click Register
- Return user with registered account can log-in to proceed further via registered Email address and Password. Recovery for account in case of password issues, the user can request for reset procedure and a link will be provided via registered email.
Step 6: What are the checkout procedures that buyer need to complete?
- User are required to undergo confirmation stage of the selected products from Cart Products, Delivery Address, Type of Delivery, Courier option will be shown based on merchant selection only, Payment Getaway and Status of Payment Verification
Step 7: Does the user (buyer) account has dashboard to oversee activities summary?
- Users are able to receive a summary of account overview inclusive of Total Number of Products in Cart, Total Number of Products in Wishlist, Total Number of Products is Purchased and Delivery Address Details
Step 8: Is there any order history that user can refer to?
- Yes, it have. Order History section is showing a general overview of the purchased orders via its dashboard. Details of the information are such as Brief Information, Code, Date of Purchase, Total Amount, Payment Status and Triple Options: Detailed View, Delete or Download
Step 9: What are the items downloaded products section showing?
- Downloaded Products section is showing a general overview of products being downloaded via its dashboard that consist of Products Details and Options
Step 10: What are the items wishlist section showing?
- Wishlist section is showing a general overview of products added which user can either proceed to add for cart, purchase or delete. It also provide an overview of Products details
Step 11: What are the items comparison section showing?
- Comparison section is showing an overview via table format for the products specifications to ease the user in determining their selection which then can proceed to add into cart. The information consist of Products Name, Image & Media, Price, Brand and Categories
Step 12: What are the items wallet section showing?
- Wallet section is showing the user money transaction with details of Brief Information, Balance, Recharge Request and Withdrawal (For Refund)
Step 13: What is the support ticket feature? How user can raise complaint or any feedback of the platform to admin?
- Support ticket is a feature available for the user to raise concerns on any issues pertaining to the platform usage.
- Ticket Dashboard will display full specs ticket details such as ID, Date, Subject, Status, Options & Editing, Ticketing Creation, Subject, Details, Attachment and Send Ticket
Step 14: Does the platform enable user to update profile and configure its account setting?
- User are able to update their latest information from time to time. And the editable details are Basic Information, Address, Email and Delivery Services Option
Step 15: Do user will receive any sort of notifications? And how does it work?
- Yes the platform has a notification panel at the top of the platform header. User will receive a live push notifications on any latest updates
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article