Step 1: How to register and onboard as a Merchant in MyMall?
User can navigates to MyMall website: MyMall | KUSKOP (mymallmalaysia.my).
Then, requires to complete requested details which are Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Password, Basic Information, Shop Name, Address
Once completed can proceed to click Register
Step 2: For previously registered account, what are the details required to login?
- Return user with registered account can proceed further by log-in using registered email address and password
- Recovery for account in case of password issues, the user can request for reset procedure and a link will be provided via registered email.
Step 3: After getting an access to the account, does merchant able to update their profile and configure account setting?
- Yes, they are able to perform the action. Details that available for them to edit are Basic Info, Delivery Info, Banner Settings, Social Media Link Accesses, and Delivery Services Option.
- For Delivery Services Option, the option will appear the available courier services and merchant need to select thus enable preferred services.
Step 4: What are the items available under dashboard section?
- Account dashboard is showing a general overview of the account activities which consist of Products, Order Summary, Rating, Sales Summary, Statistics & Analytics and Configuration Access
Step 5: Merchant will only able to use limited platform features until completion of account approval by admin. What are the procedures involved in order to obtained official approval?
- Yes, all Merchants are required to obtain account approval to enable them to proceed with complete seller activities features.
- It can be done in a minute. At the dashboard click “Verify Now” and Fill in Verification Info as requested which are Name, Shop Name, Email Address, SSM ID, Address, Phone Number and Upload SSM File. Click submit once everything is finalised.
Step 6: Is there any survey incorporated into the portal?
- Yes, it appears as Merchant Form and need to complete the survey at the section provided.
Step 7: What are the product managements tools available in the Merchant Portal?
- There are a few methods and features available for the merchant to manage their products which are Products, Product Bulk Upload, Digital Products and Product Reviews. Details required consist of
- General Information
- Media (Images & Videos)
- Price & Stock
- Download Format & Upload (for Product Bulk Option)
Step 8: How merchant can keep track of their orders?
- Merchant can access their orders data through order dashboard which it shows a general overview of the orders activities such as Brief Information, Search Filter, Delivery Status and Payment Status
Step 9: How the Woney Withdrawal works for the Merchant?
- It can be found under Money Withdraw Dashboard section and it is showing the merchant money transaction. Balance, request history and withdraw request are the items available for merchant to monitor.
Step 10: What are the information can be obtained from the Commission History section?
- Commission History section is showing the transaction of commission obtained by MyMall with access of Brief Information, Commission & Earning Details and Date Range Filter.
Step 11: What is the communication and interaction tool available in Merchant portal?
- Conversation is a feature available for the merchant to communicate directly with buyers via live messaging section. Merchant have the capabilities to access Message Dashboard and perform Live Messaging & Chatting.
Step 12: In the case of emergency, how merchant can submit their complaint pertaining to the platform issues?
- Merchant can use Support ticket feature, available to raise concerns on any issues pertaining to the platform usage.
- Ticket Dashboard will display details such as ID, Date, Subject, Status, Options & Editing, Ticketing Creation, Subject, Details, Attachment and Ticket Submission.
Step 13: Do merchant will receive any sort of notifications? And how does it work?
Yes the platform has a notification panel at the top of the platform header. User will receive a live push notifications on any latest updates.
Step 14: Manage Token is only appear to certain merchant account. Why is that happening?
- Manage Token is an exclusive feature which only available for Merchants Integration. For example an agency can enable merchants integration procedure using the generated URL Token instead of going through manual processes
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article